Showing all 3 results
What is Hydromorphone?
Hydromorphone is an opioid pain medication that works on the brain and nervous system to reduce pain signals to relieve pain. Being an FDA-approved drug, the production, distribution, and Hydromorphone supply is under the control of health authorities.
You can easily purchase Hydromorphone online or offline, but buying or selling Hydromorphone without a proper prescription is an offense under the law. You may attract some penalty if you so so.
What precautions should you take while taking Hydromorphone?
Hydromorphone is a habit-forming and highly addictive medicine; please consult your doctor before using it. It can adversely affect your health if taken inappropriately. You can easily buy Hydromorphone online via a legitimate online pharmacy and use it as per your doctor’s prescription. You should take care of the following precautions while using Hydromorphone:
- It is a prescription medicine; please ask your doctor before using it.
- Taking Hydromorphone is not safe if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar drugs.
- You can not take Hydromorphone if you have asthma or other breathing disorders, blockage in the stomach or intestine, or bowel obstruction syndrome.
- To ensure that Hydromorphone is safe for you; please tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Head injuries
- Brain tumor
- Breathing disorders
- Sleep apnea
- Urination problems
- Liver disease
- Kidney disorders
- Problems in the functioning of the gallbladder or pancreas
- Hydromorphone might not be safe if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it can cause some congenital disabilities to your child and make your baby dependent on the drug.
- Please don’t take Hydromorphone if you are or were addicted to any drug or alcohol.
- You should order Hydromorphone online to get medicine at an affordable rate.
- Ask your physician about all other necessary precautions that should be taken while using Hydromorphone, and consult your health expert to learn more about the Hydromorphone benefits and risks.
How to take it?
Take Hydromorphone as your health expert directs you. Never use it more often than prescribed. Consult your doctor if you are getting addicted to the medicine.
It is advisable never to share your medicine with anyone who has a history of drug abuse and addiction. Misuse, abuse, and addiction to medication can be fatal.
Please consult your doctor before taking other pain medication simultaneously with Hydromorphone.
Avoid medical errors and report your doctor if you are not observing any improvement in your health condition.
Sudden withdrawal of the medicine can be risky. Please consult your doctor before leaving the treatment; he will gradually decrease your medicine dose to avoid Hydromorphone’s withdrawal symptoms.
Keep your medicine safely under the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of the leftover medicine once you have completed the treatment.
Hydromorphone is a prescription medication for treating moderate to severe pain. The Hydromorphone dosage will vary from patient to patient. Please follow your doctor’s advice or directions on the label. Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the medicine’s minimum possible dose and gradually adjust your medicine dosage according to your health condition. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you thoroughly. Your doctor will recommend Hydromorphone dosage keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Hydromorphone dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
In the form of oral tablets
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
- For older adults (65 years or above)
Doctors should be extra careful while prescribing Hydromorphone dosage for older adults.
- For adults (between 18 years to 64 years)
8 mg of the medicine once a day for one week.
- For children (below 17 years)
Using Hydromorphone for anyone younger than 17 years is not safe.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Observe your health. You can experience some overdose symptoms if you have taken medicine in excess. Hydromorphone overdose symptoms include the following:
- Weak muscles
- Cold or clammy skin
- Pinpoint pupils
- Slow and shallow breathing
- Slow heart rate
Please consult your doctor and ask for medical help if an overdose happens. Call the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222 to seek emergency medical assistance.
What to avoid while using Hydromorphone?
Avoid consuming herbal products, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, other nutritional supplements simultaneously with Hydromorphone.
It can impair your thought process. Be careful while performing activities that require you to be alert and attentive. Please don’t drive and operate machinery while using Hydromorphone.
Consuming Hydromorphone along with Hydromorphone can be dangerous.
Hydromorphone side effects
Using Hydromorphone may cause you some of the following mild side effects:
- Drowsiness or dizziness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the stomach
You may have to tolerate these side effects as they will be okay after a while. Still, suppose you feel these side effects are becoming worse day by day. In that case, please consult your doctor ASAP and ask for medical help. Stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulses
- Confusion or disorientation
- Mood swings or behavioral disorders
- Severe weakness
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Low cortisol level in the body causing nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, tiredness, or weakness
- Symptoms of serotonin syndrome resulting in agitation, hallucinations, fever, unusual sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, stiff muscles, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
Can other medications interact with Hydromorphone?
The medicines that can interact with Hydromorphone are as follows:
- Narcotic drugs
- Opioid pain medication
- Sleeping pills
- Muscle relaxers
- Medicines to treat mental illness and other mood or behavioral disorders
- Antidepressants and antianxiety pills
- Medications to treat Parkinson’s disease
These medicines can interact with Hydromorphone and make the treatment less effective or increase some severe side effects. Therefore, please tell your doctor about all the drugs and therapies you are currently taking.