Showing 1–9 of 13 results
What is Adderall?
Adderall has a combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. Both are stimulants in the central nervous system (CNS) that strike the nerves and brain chemicals that contribute to hyperactivity & influence impulse control. This drug helps treat ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and Narcolepsy. You can easily buy Adderall online. It can be beneficial for many purposes not enlisted in the medication guide.
Order Adderall online from a count-on online pharmacy without hassle. Compare the rate at which the drug is available at different sites. Before buying the medication, check the shipping and delivery services. It is available in the market, but you can avail it at discounted rates from our website ‘Top Meds Review.’
How to take Adderall?
Take it precisely as per your doctor’s prescription. Follow all instructions on your prescription label. Occasionally, your doctor may change your dose. Avoid taking this medicine in smaller or larger amounts or for longer than suggested.
Take this medicine with or without food first thing in the morning. Swallow the whole tablet rather than crushing, chewing, breaking, or opening an extended-release capsule.
Your doctor may regularly check your progress while using this medicine. Tell the doctor about all the other medicines you are using. Keep track of this medicine.
Adderall is available in two forms:
- Immediate release: Doctors recommend taking it two to three times a day. FDA suggests ADHD patients start with 5 mg Adderall once or twice daily and later increase the dose as needed up to 40 mg per day. Children up to three years old can take Adderall IR.
- Extended-release: You can take it once a day, and it delivers a steady dose throughout the day. FDA recommends using a maximum dosage of 20 mg per day. Children up to six years old can take Adderall ER.
What to know before taking Adderall?
You may not be unable to take it if you are allergic to any stimulant medicine or if you have:
- Overactive thyroid;
- High blood pressure;
- Severe agitation or anxiety (use of stimulant medicines can worsen these symptoms);
- Hardening of the arteries or vascular disease;
- Coronary artery disease or heart disease; or
- A history of alcohol or drug addiction
To ensure Adderall is safe for you, then bring it to the doctor’s attention if you or any of your family member has ever had:
- Tourette’s syndrome or motor tics (muscle twitches);
- Anxiety, depression, mental illness, psychosis, bipolar disorder, suicidal thoughts or actions, or problems with aggression;
- An abnormal ECG (brain wave test);
- Epilepsy or seizures;
- Issues related to blood circulation in the hands or feet; or
- Liver or kidney disease
Due to previous cases of stimulants causing a stroke, heart attack, and immediate death in people, tell your doctor if you have:
- High blood pressure;
- Congenital heart defect or heart problems; or
- A family record of heart disease or sudden death
It is not for use by anyone younger than three years old. Adderall is not under recommendation for use by a woman during pregnancy or breastfeeding a nursing baby.
Store Adderall away from heat and moisture at room temperature.
Avoid taking vitamin C or drinking fruit juices while using Adderall. It may make your body take less amount of medicine. Do not drive or operate any machinery because this medicine may impair your thinking or reactions.
What are the benefits of using Adderall?
Adderall helps improve almost 80% of children’s symptoms and more than 70% of adults’ symptoms.
ADHD causes an imbalance of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain. Lack of proper neurotransmitter level can cause ADHD symptoms such as decreased motivation and inability to focus.
Adderall helps your brain to emancipate more norepinephrine and dopamine. It can induce attention and focus and help people with ADHD develop better skills and work habits that make them more eligible to perform academically, socially, and professionally.
To get the best results, combine Adderall with other ADHD treatments, like cognitive behavioral therapy or organizational skills training, another therapy that helps change negative thoughts and behavior patterns.
What are the side effects of Adderall?
Take medical help if you have an allergic reaction due to the use of Adderall. Signs of an allergic reaction may include trouble breathing, hives, swelling of your face, throat, lips, or tongue.
Contact your doctor instantly if you have:
- Muscle cramps;
- Seizure (or convulsion);
- Changes in your vision;
- Signs of circulation problems- pain, numbness, unexplained wounds, cold feeling, or skin color changes (blue, red, or pale appearance) in your toes or fingers;
- Signs of heart problems- difficulty breathing, chest pain, feeling like you might pass out; or
- Symptoms of psychosis- new behavior problems, hallucinations, hostility, aggression, paranoia.
Common side effects of Adderall may include:
- Dry mouth;
- Sleep problems (insomnia);
- Dizziness, headache;
- Rapid heart rate;
- Feeling nervous, mood swings;
- Weight loss;
- Loss of appetite; or
- Stomach pain
What to avoid while using Adderall?
Adderall may cause impairment of your thinking or reactions. Be careful while driving any vehicle or performing any activity that requires your alertness.
Avoid taking vitamin C or drinking fruit juices at the same time you take Adderall. This drug can make your body absorb less of the drug.